At Working Partners®, we love to educate — especially about issues related to drug-free workplace!
Our experts are often commended for their down-to-earth, easy-to-follow and engaging style – taking what can be uncomfortable and overwhelming topics and giving them broad appeal. We have presented to the Ohio Bureau of Worker’s Compensation, state and local Chambers of Commerce, safety councils, third-party administrators, state and national conferences, civic groups, hospitals and other employer settings, employer trade associations, municipalities, and other industry entities in both the public and the private sector.
Here are just a few of the topics we’ve presented:
- Managing Current Workplace Risks Associated with the Harmful Use of Substances
- The Business Impact of Marijuana Legalization
- Best-Practice Drug-Free Workplace Policies and Program Strategies
- Impact of the Opioid Epidemic on the Workplace
- Managing a Current, Best-Practice Drug-Free Workplace Program in Times of Change
- Addiction as a Brain Disease
- Responding to Positive Drug Tests in Turbulent Times: Termination vs. Second Chance
If you have another topic in mind or are interested in one of the presentations above, contact us. We’d be happy to discuss the possibilities.