You’ve determined Ohio House Bill (HB) 523 does NOT change your organization’s stance on marijuana. Now it’s critical you inform and verify that your employees understand they are prohibited from possessing, using, being under the influence on the job or testing positive for marijuana, and the use of medical marijuana will not be considered an acceptable/reasonable explanation for a confirmed positive drug test.
These materials are designed to help you convey your stance on this issue in a thorough, sensitive and efficient manner.
- PowerPoint presentation with a presenter script, agenda and sign-in sheet
- 12-minute video presentation
- Informational handout for supervisors and employees
- Verification of Understanding form
- Optional Add-on: Spanish language version of Verification of Understanding form (contact us to purchase)