Employees are a critical business asset and possibly the greatest factor in the survival of a company. But if statistics can be believed, there are serious problems taking seed among the workforce during these unprecedented times. Even before all the stresses of 2020, American workers testing positive for illicit drugs hit a sixteen-year high in 2019. And since then, drug overdose deaths have risen, almost a third of adults report drinking on the clock, and over half of the country has suffered at least one negative mental health effect from COVID-19 related stress. Learn what steps employers can take to not only support and retain their employees but maintain workplace safety, productivity and overall well-being.
To increase awareness of:
- drug trends currently impacting the workplace and workforce
- how the COVID-19 pandemic is influencing these trends
- how these trends can impact drug-free workplace policies/programs and operations
- best-practice strategies to prevent and respond to related challenges
- new resources and opportunities (including grants) available to Ohio’s employers
Preferred Presentation Length:
60 – 120 minutes
Contact us to secure a speaker to deliver this presentation at your next meeting or conference.