Experience tells us that
- Employees are more likely to follow the rules if they really understand them.
- Supervisors are more willing to take action if they know what to do.
- There is a real advantage to having proof of training, should a problem occur.
- Many companies don’t have the resources or time to create and implement truly effective programs.
As a result, Working Partners® partnered with Safex who has a comprehensive array of options for supervisor training and employee education that makes the process easier with “best-in-class” Training of Trainer webinars, drug-free workplace training at your location, generic classroom workshops at our location, live interactive webinars, and self-directed web-based courses. Whether we travel to your location, teach you to do it yourself, or meet your employees & supervisors in a webinar, you’re sure to be engaged and find our systems to be truly “hassle-free.”
Training Options Include:
- Company-Specific Training
- Training of Trainers
- Live, Interactive Webinars
- OnDemand 24/7 Courses
- Classroom Supervisor Training
Our drug-free workplace courses qualify for compliance (corporate insurance benefits, Ohio BWC Drug-Free Safety Program [DFSP] and other states’ premium reduction programs, state construction mandates, etc.) and may be eligible for Ohio BWC SafetyGRANT$ reimbursement and other grants for programming.
CEUs through HRCI and SHRM are available for select courses.