Personal identification information
Working Partners Systems, Inc. may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, respond to a survey, fill out a form (for ordering information, products and services, subscribing to content) and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number and other details as required for the site. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
Working Partners Systems, Inc. may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users’ means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system, broad geographic location, the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Working Partners Systems, Inc. may collect and use User’s personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Information User provides helps us respond to customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site: We may use feedback Users provide to improve our products and services.
- To share User’s information with third parties: We may share information with third parties so that they may provide information (pertaining to or in reaction to the users requests) and marketing or other purposes.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature: We will send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User completes a purchase, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How we protect Users information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing User personal information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties User’s personally identifiable information, except to provide products or services requested by that User. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business or servicing Users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release User information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce our site policies; or protect ours or others rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Compliance with children’s online privacy protection act
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
Working Partners Systems, Inc. reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is User’s responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. The User’s continued use of or access to the Site following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Working Partners Systems, Inc. may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Site (including the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
The User’s acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, User signifies acceptance of this policy. If User does not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. User’s continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed User’s acceptance of those changes.
Working Partners Systems, Inc.
7895 Dove Parkway
Canal Winchester, OH 43110