News & Issues
September 30th Important Compliance Deadlines for DFWP/EZ and DFSP
Article date: 8/2010
If you are in the JANUARY program for the DFWP/DF-EZ Program, you must be able to certify, on your Progress Report due September 30th:
- you have completed your annual employee education, AND
- you have completed your annual supervisor training.
For scheduled classes to accomplish your DFWP education and training needs visit Working Partners® at http://www.workingpartners.com/calendar-and-news/calendar.asp.
Need on-site Employee Education and Supervisor Training? Contact us at 614.337.8200 or 866.354.3397 to schedule training tailored to deal with your specific operational needs.
July 1, 2010 Drug-Free Safety Program (DFSP) enrollees,
- You are responsible to have your drug-free safety policy and program implemented by September 30th.
- The deadline for all supervisors to complete the online Accident Analysis Training has been extended to the last business day in September. To access the class go to the BWC Learning Center (LC). Click on the link at the bottom of this page to access a User Quick Tips for the LC.
- The Safety Action Plan (form DFSP-5) is available on the BWC website. The deadline for submitting this form online has been extended to the last business day of September. This can be found in the Bureauís website at: https://www.ohiobwc.com/employer/forms/dfsp/actionplan/default.aspx
- By the way, the Safety Review (form DFSP-2) is available on the BWC website. The deadline for submitting this form online was extended to the last business day in August. This review and instructions can be found in the Bureauís website at: https://www.ohiobwc.com/employer/forms/dfsp/safetyreview/default.aspx